Dem Debate: Clipping Coupons, Stealing Your Money, and Confiscating Guns

DB DAILY UPDATE | 10/16/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://i0.wp.com/dbdailyupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/democrat-debate-october.jpg?fit=1200,675&ssl=1

I didn’t watch last night’s Democrat debate, because I’m sane and would prefer to stay that way. Besides, there was baseball on TV. But I did follow the festivities in real time on social media, and quickly realized I didn’t miss anything that wasn’t entirely predictable.

For example, there was this lovely moment, when the two near-octogenarians in the race, perhaps surprised to see each other still alive and kicking, gave each other a big hug:

Awwww - Family - Reunion - Great-grandpas - Time

Awwww, isn’t that cute? It’s like that big family reunion back in 1963 when both of your great-grandpas showed up together for the last time.

Speaking of Quid Pro Joe, he got the very predicable special handling from CNN hack Anderson Cooper, who prefaced a question about his bullying of the Ukraine in order to protect is ne’er-do-well son with “You have been falsely accused by the White House…”, and bumbling ‘Ol Joe was barely able to take it from there. If Cooper could’ve taken him by the hand and walked him through an answer, you can be sure he would have done so.

Times - Unfrozen - Caveman - Senator - Clip

At other times, though, the Unfrozen Caveman Senator didn’t fare quite so well. Check out this clip, when he’s asked by some chick about the Marxist “wealth tax” scheme being touted by The Commie and Fauxcahontas:

That’s right: He literally said “clipping coupons in the stock market.” He apparently thinks Nabisco often runs “2 for 1 specials” on purchases of its stock, and General Motors offers 5 year, 0 percent financing from time to time.

Case - Rest - Answer - Everything

In case you couldn’t understand the rest of his gibberish answer, here’s everything he said, verbatim:

“No, look, er, ah,um, demonizing wealth people, what I’ve talked about is how you get things done. And the way to get things done is take a look at the tax code right now. The idea,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: DB DAILY UPDATE
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The beatings will continue until moral improves.