Hunter Biden Says He Made No ‘Ethical Lapse’ in Emotional ABC News Interview

Variety | 10/15/2019 | Elizabeth Wagmeister
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2019/10/hunter-biden.jpg?w=700&h=393&crop=1

In an interview that prompted tears, Hunter Biden sat down with ABC News’ Amy Robach, stating that he made no “ethical lapse” by sitting on the board of a Ukrainian gas company, and rejected President Donald Trump’s notion that he and his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, have engaged in any wrongdoing.

“I don’t regret being on the board,” Biden said in an interview that was conducted this past weekend at his home in Los Angeles. “What I regret is not taking into account that there would be a Rudy Giuliani and a president of the United States that would be listening to this ridiculous conspiracy idea, which has again been completely debunked by everyone.”

Robach - Viewers - Home - Biden - Distraction

Challenged by Robach, who suggested that viewers at home might wonder how Biden couldn’t have possibly thought of the distraction his foreign business dealings could have created, Biden responded, “You know what, I’m a human. And did I make a mistake? Well, maybe in the grand scheme of things, yeah. But did I make a mistake based upon some unethical lapse? Absolutely not.”

Asked if he believes he is a distraction for his father’s president campaign, Biden firmly disagreed.

Father - Reputation - Americans - Dad - Dad

He said his father’s reputation should stand on its own among Americans, explaining, “They know who my dad is. My dad doesn’t have to defend me. My dad only has to love me. And my dad loves me unequivocally.” He added, “I am absolutely enveloped in love with my family, and I certainly hope that there are no negative political ramifications of this. I think that the truth always wins.”

“Personally, myself, I’m not necessarily a distraction to his campaign. I’m never a distraction to my dad,” Biden said. “But as it relates to actually going and being on stage with him, this is not a family business … whether...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Variety
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.