3 Reasons to Register for Orange Conference Early

Orange Leaders | 10/15/2019 | Orange Leaders
tiazanne (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://orangeblogs.org/orangeleaders/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2019/10/OC18-Registration-Checkin.jpg

It’s that time of year again. For me, it’s like getting a Christmas present a couple of months early. You might be asking what could be as great as an early Christmas present? I‘ll tell you, Opening Day registration for Orange Conference.

Outside of the conference itself, there are few dates on my calendar that I look forward to more than the opening day of the Orange Conference registration. Let’s take a look at the top reasons to register early for the Orange Conference.

Tickets - Orange - Conference - Sale - Thursday

Tickets for Orange Conference 2020 go on sale on Thursday, October 17, 2019. Those tickets will have the lowest cost offered ($265) leading up to the start of Orange Conference 2020. The price increases on Friday, October 18, 2019.

If you register for #OC20 on launch day, you’re showing the church that you value the opportunity to save money. As church leaders, we all know what it’s like to work on a limited budget. So it’s best to use that budget wisely.

Church - Leaders - Tickets - Day - Access

Church leaders who purchase tickets on launch day will get exclusive access to the breakouts once they’re announced. And those breakouts fill up fast, so it’s best to jump in early.

That’s not to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Orange Leaders
Wake Up To Breaking News!