9-1-1 Sets Buck on a Troubling New Path — Whose Side Are You On?

TVLine | 10/14/2019 | Andy Swift
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/10/911-recap-1.jpg?w=620

Buck returned to work on Monday’s 9-1-1, though not quite in the capacity he would have liked. Sure, the guy can pull off any look, but it still felt unnatural seeing him wearing a tie. And don’t even get me started on all that paperwork he had to fill out. This hero should be holding a sword, not a pencil!

Still, the sidelined firefighter maintained an upbeat attitude in his new position, confident that hard work and dedication would get him his old life back. “If there’s one thing I learned from that tsunami, it’s that I don’t quit,” he told Bobby. “I fight. And I keep on fighting till I get back to where I belong.” That said, Buck had every right to fear that he’s being replaced, especially after Bobby literally — and lazily — taped over his name to give Lena a place to hang her hat.

Buck - Devastation - Bobby - One - Duty

So imagine Buck’s devastation when he learned that Bobby was the one who deemed him unfit to return to active duty. “You’re not ready,” he explained. “That’s what I told them when they asked.” Actually, you don’t have to imagine; his hasty, tearful exit from dinner at Bobby and Athena’s pretty much said it all.

Then came the point of no return: Buck paid a late-night visit to Bobby and Athena’s, during which he officially informed them that he’s suing the city, the department and Bobby for wrongful termination. “This will be the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Settled law: one party can't change a contract. Now if the Government, citizens and the Consstitution...
Tagged: