Emily Baldwin loses 10 kilos in eight weeks with 28 by Sam Wood

Mail Online | 10/14/2019 | Cindy Tran for Daily Mail Australia
fufu-fefefufu-fefe (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/10/15/01/19718130-0-image-a-38_1571100204727.jpg

A working mother-of-three who struggled with binge eating has revealed how she shed 10 kilos within eight weeks without marathon workout sessions.

Emily Baldwin, from Perth, Western Australia, lived off an unhealthy diet of sweets including chocolates, ice cream and lollies and would sometimes devour a jar of Nutella in one sitting.

Weight - Business - Owner - Indoors - Size

As she struggled with her fluctuating weight, the 37-year-old business owner said she confined herself indoors because she was too ashamed of her size 16 frame.

Determined to get on top of her weight once and for all, she overhauled her lifestyle and has now has proudly showed off her incredible body transformation.

Loss - Emily - Daycare - Centre - Salon

Before her weight loss, Emily - who runs a doggy daycare centre and grooming salon - said she found herself binge eating to cope with her emotions.

'I've always struggled with my weight,' Emily told Daily Mail Australia.

'I - Lot - Meals - Binge - Eating

'I was pretty lazy with my diet. I used to binge eat a lot but also ate healthy with our main meals. It was the binge eating that contributed to weight gain.

'I was also emotionally eating a lot - whether it was stress, sad or happy but I knew this was something I had to overcome.

'I - Lot - Meals - Binge - Eating

'I was pretty lazy with my diet. I used to binge eat a lot but also ate healthy with our main meals it was the binge eating that contributed to weight gain.

'I have a big sweet tooth so I was eating anything like chocolate, ice cream, lollies... Id also go through jar of Nutella.'

Documents - Loss - Journey - Instagram - Home

Emily - who documents her weight loss journey on Instagram - said she avoided leaving her home because she didn't feel confident.

'I felt extremely embarrassed and avoided going out anywhere,' Emily said.

'I - Friends - Cameras - Time - Photos

'I would avoid seeing friends and avoid cameras all the time. I never wanted to be in photos with my children and if...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do you exist for Something or Nothing?