Jane Fonda Says She’s Been ‘Climate Scientist For Decades’
Read the Full Article

Climate Depot | 10/13/2019 | Marc Morano
megzmegz123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://lidblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/fonda-arrested-abc-ps-191011_hpEmbed_16x9_992.jpg

When she went to North Vietnam and sat on one of their anti-aircraft guns while Americans were dying in the Vietnam war, was it just a climate investigation? Because Jane Fonda says she has been a “climate scientist for decades and decades.”

Fonda was interviewed by ABC News on Thursday, the day before she was arrested with sixteen other protesters on Friday after being repeatedly warned by police to leave the steps of the U.S. Capitol. Hanoi Jane was charged with “crowding, obstructing or incommoding.” and was released hours later.

Interview - ABC - Arrest - Smells - Setup

The interview appeared on ABC shortly after her arrest (smells like a setup). She even told the interviewer her plan to go to the Capitol “11 o’clock every Friday morning: and invited people to “come get arrested with me or choose not to it doesn’t matter.”

“I’m going to be here through Thanksgiving, and Christmas, sleet, rain, whatever it is.”

DC - City - Problems - Congress - Washington

Moving to DC? Doesn’t the city have enough problems? Congress must be relieved that they get out of Washington DC for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

“They’re saying, ‘Come on, you know, you’re taking our future away from us. We need — we need you to support us.’ And so grandmas unite,” she said. “I want to stand with them and raise up… their message. This is — this is serious… This is a crisis unlike anything that has ever faced humankind.”

“I think...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Climate Depot
Wake Up To Breaking News!