Trace Adkins Marries Victoria Pratt—and Blake Shelton Officiates Wedding

E! Online | 10/13/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019913/rs_600x600-191013120238-600-trace-adkins.cm.101319.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

SECRETS OUT... SO much more to come on this but let me just say, DREAM DAY in my career yesterday!!!! Being a part of the beauty team for @traceadkins & his GORGEOUS wife, @imvictoriapratt wedding was a highlight of my years in this industry...and @blakeshelton officiating was the icing on the cake! I have so much more to share but too excited to share this peek!!! These vendors were a dream!!! This couple was a dream!!! Join us in congratulating Trace & Victoria! They tied the knot yesterday in New Orleans. • • • • Wedding vendors: @emilysullivanevents @starlingandsage @labellascatering @maisonmontegut @fireflyambiance @antiguafloral @theroyalcakery @partyrentalsnola @justfaceitbeauty @johnzarsky

A post shared by Just Face it Beauty (@justfaceitbeauty) on

View this post on Instagram

ya like jazz? ;)

A post shared by brianna rhea adkins🐯⚡️ (@badkinss) on

Congrats to Trace Adkins married Victoria Pratt!

The 57-year-old country star and 48-year-old Canadian actress, known for her past role on the syndicated sci-fi show Mutant X in the early '00s, wed on Saturday, according to his Instagram. Adkins' friend and fellow country singer Blake Shelton officiated the wedding ceremony.

Trace - Victoria - Knot - Yesterday - New

"Join us in congratulating Trace & Victoria! They tied the knot yesterday in New Orleans," read the post, which contained a photo of the bride and groom standing in front of Shelton at the end of the aisle as he talks into a mic.

"SECRETS OUT... SO much more to come on this but let me just say, DREAM DAY in my career yesterday!!!! Being a part of the beauty team for @traceadkins & his GORGEOUS wife, @imvictoriapratt...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!