I tried nearly every hand sanitizer and this $12 hand sanitizer spray does what others can't do — here's why I am sold on it

Business Insider | 10/12/2019 | Ciannah Gin
Click For Photo: https://image.businessinsider.com/5d6449ad2e22af19a96eb316?width=1200&format=jpeg&imgtype=.jpg

I've tried just about every type of hand sanitizer from Purell to organic hand sanitizer sprays. I disliked most of these because they smelled strongly of alcohol, were too sticky, or made my hands feel dry.

Touchland Hand Sanitizer Spray is revolutionizing the hand sanitizer industry with its fast-evaporating, moisturizing, and sanitizing formula.

Hand - Sanitizer - Alcohol - Smell - Skin—

I was looking for a hand sanitizer that didn't have a strong alcohol smell, wasn't sticky, and didn't dry out my skin— this $12 hand sanitizer was the answer.

I've always despised germs and loved hand sanitizer. In elementary and middle school, I was that girl who had colorful, scented Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer clipped to a zipper on my backpack. Unfortunately, though, everyone started growing out of Bath Bath & Body Works by the end of middle school, and I was left to find an alternative hand sanitizer.

Type - Hand - Sanitizer - Purell - Hand

Since then, I've tried just about every single type of hand sanitizer from Purell to organic hand sanitizer sprays. I disliked most of these because they smelled strongly of alcohol, were too sticky, or made my hands feel dry if I used them too often. Eventually, I settled on a crisp apple-scented, gel-based hand sanitizer from Target, but I was disheartened when they stopped selling it.

Thankfully, I was gifted a watermelon-scented Touchland Hand Sanitizer Spray, one of eight different scents including aloe vera, citrus, forest berry, lavender, mint, vanilla cinnamon, and neutral. I especially enjoyed how the liquid inside was pink, reminiscent of my beloved crisp apple hand sanitizer. This liquid-based hand sanitizer power mist spray is perfect for distributing the liquid evenly on your hands.

Touchland - Hand - Sanitizer - Options - Touchland

At $12, Touchland Hand Sanitizer is pretty expensive compared to other options, but Touchland does what regular hand sanitizer does and more. It contains 67% ethyl alcohol, its active antiseptic ingredient, but it...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Democrate or Republican, the difference is less than the thickness of a cigarette paper, or a slice of pastrami at a delicatesean.
Tagged: