Shocking video shows Tesla driver SLEEPING behind the wheel as his car speeds down the highway

Mail Online | 5/7/2016 | Chauncey Alcorn For Dailymail.com
cv2angelscv2angels (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/10/12/00/19611540-0-image-a-16_1570837393224.jpg

Another Tesla driver has been caught on video sleeping behind the wheel.

An undisclosed California motorist shot cell phone video of an unidentified male Tesla driver conked out Monday afternoon while his vehicle was in autopilot.

Footage - Storyful - Driver - Head - Car

The footage obtained by Storyful shows the unconscious driver sitting upright with his head tilted back as his car speeds down Interstate 280 in San Mateo, California in the San Francisco Bay Area.

The video recorder's footage shows him or her driving at least 82 mph to keep up with the unconscious Tesla driver.

Miles - Majority - Time - Head - Head

'I followed him for a few miles and noticed the majority of the time his head was back and sometimes he popped his head forward,' the person recording the video told KGO-TV. 'I was able to catch up to him and recorded as much as I could, but eventually slowed down because I could not keep up with his constant high speed.'

The person who filmed the Tesla shows him or herself driving at least 82 mph to keep up with the unconscious Tesla driver.

California - State - Highway - Patrol - Sleeping

The California State Highway Patrol failed to locate the sleeping driver Monday afternoon after receiving a call about him, according to the local news station.

The Bay Area incident is the latest in a string of sleeping Tesla driver sightings across the U.S.

September - Massachusetts - Motorist - Tesla - Driver

In September, a Massachusetts motorist caught a Tesla driver and his female passenger snoozing while the car drove at high speeds on the state turnpike in the Boston-area.

Dakota Randall, who shot video of the incident, told the Boston Globe he honked his horn at the driver, who was traveling 55-60 mph at the time, but the man and his passenger would not wake up.

Tesla - DailyMail - Com - Request - Comment

Tesla did not immediately respond to DailyMail.com's request for comment.

The company has issued multiple statements through the media telling its drivers it's not safe to fall...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Settled law: one party can't change a contract. Now if the Government, citizens and the Consstitution...