Giuliani: Salem Witch Trial Would Be ‘Fairer’ Than Trump Impeachment Process — ‘Just Watch Romania’

Breitbart | 10/10/2019 | Staff
TimHyugaTimHyuga (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/10/Giuliani109-640x335.jpg

Wednesday on Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who is now serving as legal counsel for President Donald Trump decried congressional procedure regarding impeachment and called the Salem Witch Trials a “fairer” process.

He also laid details alleged Biden wrongdoing regarding high-ranking officials in Ukraine and urged viewers not just to keep an eye on China but Romania as well.

Transcript

Partial transcript as follows:

GIULIANI: It’s all in here, Sean, a great letter by Pat Cipollone. It lays out about eight violations of the United States Constitution about six violations of the President’s civil rights, my civil rights, Attorney General Barr’s civil rights. I never wanted in my life want to appear to at a Salem Witch Trial, which would actually be fairer than this.

Process - Process - Fact - Press - Corps

It’s a process without any due process and the fact it’s being enabled by a completely corrupt press corps. I don’t know. Do you think we are going to hear on the press that a member of the parliament in Ukraine held a press conference today? The name was Andriy Derkach. You won’t hear this on the news, ladies, and gentlemen because they censor it.

You only hear the news that Dems want you to hear. Derkach publicized documents which he said describe the mechanism getting money by Biden, Sr. This was a transfer of funds for lobbying activities as investigators believe to Joe Biden through a lobbying company.

Funds - Amount - US - Company - Rosemont

The funds and amount of $900,000, were transferred to the U.S. based company Rosemont Seneca which according to open sources, is affiliated with Biden. The payment reference was for consultative services. Then it goes on to describe another $16.5 million payment — apparently laundered payment — involving both Devon...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never argue with an idiot, the spectators may not be able to differentiate between you.