4 dead in Oklahoma after dad kills kids, their mom,...

Mail Online | 10/9/2019 | Associated Press
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/10/09/21/19508998-0-image-a-58_1570651226220.jpg

Police in southwest Oklahoma say four people are dead after a father shot his two children and their mother, then himself.

Lawton police Sgt. Tim Jenkins said Wednesday that Russell Cliburn fatally shot Krystle Easley, Emma Cliburn and Kristo Cliburn on Saturday afternoon at a home on the east side of the city, about 75 miles (121 kilometers) southwest of Oklahoma City.

Jenkins - Police - Ages - Russell - Cliburn

Jenkins said police have not confirmed the ages of the four, but said Russell Cliburn and Easley - a special education teacher for Lawton Public Schools - are the parents and the children were younger than 10.

The Associated Press reported Jenkins said the parents of Russell Cliburn witnessed the shooting, but are shaken and have not been able to provide a motive. However Cliburn's brother on Saturday claimed the shooter had been involved in an altercation which led to the shooting.

'Today - Brother - Argument - Parents - House

'Today, my brother and his ex-girlfriend got into an argument at my parents’ house. We don’t know why, but it escalated and my brother snapped. He shot the ex-girlfriend, their two children, and himself,' Justin C. Cliburn posted on Facebook. 'We have no idea why. We’re heartbroken, angry, sorry, and confused. We’re angry he took away our niece, nephew, and grandchildren.'

According to her Facebook profile, Easley had one of her children with the man -...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Democrate or Republican, the difference is less than the thickness of a cigarette paper, or a slice of pastrami at a delicatesean.