I pay more than $4,000 a year to take advantage of credit card perks, but there are 5 dream benefits that would immediately make another card irresistible

Business Insider | 10/9/2019 | Caroline Lupini
smnth28 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://image.businessinsider.com/5d9de585122bd50b35327f53?width=1200&format=jpeg&imgtype=.jpg

I have nearly 30 credit cards that provide me a host of benefits, and I find them so useful I pay more than $4,000 a year to use them.

But the perks I do have make me dream about the perks that I wish I had, like worldwide car rental liability insurance and missed flight protection.

Travel - Rewards - Cards - Chase - Sapphire

Although I love my travel rewards cards like the Chase Sapphire Reserve, if I could find a card with one of these dream perks it would go right in my wallet.

I have nearly 30 credit cards that provide me a host of benefits including a statement credit of up to $100 as reimbursement for your Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee every four years, Priority Pass Select membership offering access to over 1,200 airport lounges around the world, and delayed baggage coverage.

Fact - Benefits - Year

In fact, I find those benefits to be so valuable I'm happy to pay more than $4,000 a year to use them.

I get great benefits from the cards I carry, but it doesn't mean that there aren't benefits I wish that I had. It may not be realistic to consider that card issuers would add benefits in a world where many banks are paring back (or even eliminating) valuable benefits. However, card benefits are a truly differentiating factor and the right combination of benefits can make the difference between being the card at the top of my wallet and a card I am calling to cancel.

Mind - Rewards - Perks - Credit - Cards

Keep in mind that we're focusing on the rewards and perks that make these credit cards great options, not things like interest rates and late fees, which can far outweigh the value of any rewards.

When you're working to earn credit card rewards, it's important to practice financial discipline, like paying your balances off in full each month, making payments...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?