Matt Lauer Accused of Doing What Bill Clinton Did

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 10/9/2019 | George Prayias
idkwatitis (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/APP-100919-Matt-Lauer-Bill-Clinton.jpg

RUSH: Have you seen the headline on Drudge today or maybe somewhere else, “Matt Lauer Accused of Rape”? I have an alternative headline: “Matt Lauer Accused of Doing What Bill Clinton Did.” Don’t you think that headline would be better? We all know who Juanita Broaddrick is. Why wouldn’t that headline work? “Matt Lauer Accused of Doing What Bill Clinton Did.”

I mean, if RAPE is a screaming, all-caps, blaring-red headline, let’s all remember Bill Clinton, who was credibly accused of it. I’m just tossing it out there.

RUSH - Drudge - Headline - Matt - Lauer

RUSH: A Drudge headline: “Matt Lauer Accused of Rape.” It’s the latest Ronan Farrow book. You know, that Ronan Farrow kid, he’s Mia Farrow’s son, and he’s a pretty smart kid. NBC fired him rather than run his story. Well, they spiked his story on Weinstein and some of these other people, and that’s what caused him to go to New Yorker to reveal it. But it’s rumored that Ronan Farrow’s dad is Frank Sinatra.

Frank Sinatra was married to Mia Farrow for a while — like, even before she hit puberty. He had a good comeback when he was asked, “Is Frank Sinatra really your father?” He said, “We’re all Frank Sinatra’s sons.” It was a great line for a young kid to come up with. Remember he got the Cronkite award? (laughing) This is so funny. Poor kid. They put him on MSNBC as the next great whatever. He had never been on TV before. He had never been a journalist on TV.

Show - MSNBC - Shows - Cronkite - Award

They put him with a show on MSNBC. After three shows, he wins the Cronkite award for journalism excellence in something or other! (laughing) He had to be profoundly embarrassed. They’re giving him an award after three nights. But this is what they do to establish credibility for their flock. Anyway,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!