Trump Threatens to ‘Destroy’ Turkey’s Economy if It Does Anything ‘Off Limits’ in Syria

Breitbart | 10/7/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/10/GettyImages-996241728-640x335.jpg

President Donald Trump on Monday defended his administration’s decision to withdraw U.S. troops out of northern Syria and warned Turkey that he will “totally destroy and obliterate” if it engages in activities deemed “off limits” in the war-torn country.

“As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!),” Trump tweeted.

Sunday - White - House - US - Syria

On Sunday, the White House announced it will pull U.S troops out of northern Syria ahead of a Turkish military advance to expel Kurdish forces from the area.

In a statement after a telephone call between President Trump and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the White House stated it would neither support nor interfere with the operation.

Turkey - Operation - Northern - Syria - Statement

“Turkey will soon be moving forward with its long-planned operation into Northern Syria,” read the statement. “The United States forces, having...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!