Trump threatens to OBLITERATE Turkey’s economy if it does ‘anything off limits’

RT International | 10/7/2019 | Staff
leeann77leeann77 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdni.rt.com/files/2019.10/article/5d9b686f20302711ff13354c.jpg

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1181232249821388801

“If Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!)” the president threatened via tweet on Monday – an odd turn of phrase for what otherwise seemed like a dire warning to a supposed ally.

As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over...

Trump - Turkey - Europe - Others - Watch

Trump called for Turkey to join “Europe and others” in “watch[ing] over the captured ISIS [Islamic State] fighters and families” just hours after announcing the US would finally pull out of northern Syria on Monday. The announcement triggered howls of fury from hawks in Congress and the media, as well as sudden experts in Middle Eastern politics who cried that leaving Syria would abandon the Kurds to be torn apart by Turkey.

....the captured ISIS fighters and families. The U.S. has done far more than anyone could have ever expected, including the capture of 100% of the ISIS Caliphate. It is time now for others in the region, some of great wealth, to protect their own territory. THE USA IS GREAT!

Pentagon - Operation - Northern - Syria - Pentagon

The Pentagon “does not endorse a Turkish operation in Northern Syria,” a Pentagon statement issued on Monday clarified, stating “the US...
(Excerpt) Read more at: RT International
Wake Up To Breaking News!