Afternoon Mirror: Two Grown Men Air Dirty Laundry In Ugly Twitter Fight

The Daily Caller | 10/7/2019 | Staff
joseph76 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/GreenMorningMirror-e1550444219811.png

Quote of the Day:

“You’re more likely to get what you want from me if you don’t ask me to have coffee, lunch, or drinks. I don’t schmooze.”

Yashar - Ali - Lover - HuffPost - New

— Yashar Ali, elephant lover, HuffPost, New York Mag.

MOOD: “Finally got my cartilage pierced!! filmed the whole thing and uploaded it to youtube just for u.” — Pardes Seleh, YouTube personality, ex-Fox News scriptwriter.

Mindset - Scarcity - Self-worth - Money - Time

“We all struggle with a mindset of scarcity sometimes – whether it be tied to self-worth, money, time to oneself, accomplishment, companionship, food or other basic human need. In good times we recognize the doubt and laugh it off. In bad times it becomes the only thing you hear.” — Andrew Yang, presidential hopeful.

Profiles in Courage: Ellen‘s producer consumes two delicious crepes at airport

Atlanta - Airport - Nutella - Cream - Crepe

“Sitting in the Atlanta airport and just had a Nutella and whipped cream crepe. Then I went back and had a second one because I’m the hero America needs right now.” — Andy Lassner, executive producer, The Ellen Show.

“Twitter really needs to change the ‘like’ feature because I usually use it to save stories, not because I like them.” — Marc Caputo, reporter, Politico.

BREAKING - Fox - Employees - Froyo

BREAKING! Fox employees get free froyo

“Fox employees are being treated to Pinkberry today to celebrate the 23rd anniversary of the conservative network launching.” — Oliver Darcy, media writer, CNN.

Journo - Copes - Internet - Stupidity

Journo copes with extreme internet stupidity

“A cool thing about Twitter is that a lot of you are quite smart and I learn stuff from you. And a lot of you are also very funny and make me lol. The price of enjoying the content of these two groups is sifting through the excruciating stupidity of the dumbest motherfuckers alive.” — Ben Dreyfuss, SoulCycle obsessor, editorial director, Mother Jones.

Journalist - Roland - Martin - Host - Roland

Longtime journalist Roland Martin is host of “The Roland Martin Show.” Isaiah Washington is an actor...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!