Felicity Huffman takes a stroll in the LA sunshine as her prison sentence looms 

Mail Online | 10/4/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/10/04/18/19309060-0-image-a-8_1570211042504.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/13/1272312019495502694/1024x576_MP4_1272312019495502694.mp4

Former Desperate Housewives star Felicity Huffman enjoyed a hike in the LA sunshine with a friend on Thursday as her prison sentence looms.

The 56-year-old actress hit the walking trail wearing a wide-brimmed hat and work out gear.

Mother-of-two - Charity - Cheating - Daughter - Sophia

The mother-of-two, who admitted to paying $15,000 to a fake charity to facilitate cheating on her daughter Sophia's SATs, is set to report to the Federal Correctional Institution in Dublin, California on October 25.

She will spend two weeks in prison as well as supervised release for one year, 250 hours of community service and a $30,000 fine for mail fraud and honest services mail fraud.

Statement - Huffman - Hollywood - William - H

In a statement released after her sentencing, Huffman, who is married to fellow Hollywood star William H. Macy, said she has 'learned a lot about her flaws' following the scandal.

She said in a statement: 'I accept the court's decision today without reservation. I have always been prepared to accept whatever punishment Judge Talwani imposed. I broke the law. I have admitted that and I pleaded guilty to this crime. There are no excuses or justifications for my actions. Period.

Daughter - Husband - Family - Community - Actions

'I would like to apologise again to my daughter, my husband, my family and the educational community for my actions. And I especially want to apologise to the students who work hard every day to get into college, and to their parents...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!