The GoPro Hero 7 Black is $70 Off Right Now

Wired | 10/4/2019 | Staff
TraightTraight (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.wired.com/photos/5d1d374f42b8320008c20b03/master/w_2560,c_limit/GoPro-Hero-7.jpg

The GoPro Hero Black series cameras created and defined the concept of action camera. It's been the best action camera around and a WIRED reviewer favorite for years now. The latest model, the Hero 8 Black (8/10, WIRED Recommends), brings some great new features, but the Hero 7 Black is still a great camera and it's on sale right now.

The Hero 7 has been my go-to waterproof camera. My family loves the water—oceans, lakes, rivers, pools, ponds, mud puddles. So long as my kids can jump in it and splash, they're happy. My main camera, a Sony A7II, does not love the water, but the Hero 7 doesn't care what environment you throw at it. Well, maybe don't try putting in lava, but otherwise you should be good.

Hero - Black - Image - Stabilization - GoPro

The Hero 7 Black brought remarkable in-camera image stabilization (GoPro calls it HyperSmooth), and while the Hero 8 black makes some improvements to it, they're not earth shattering. The image stabilization in the Hero 7 is still going to produce great footage. Just a week ago it was the best image stabilization you could get in a GoPro and now you can get it for less.

B&H Photo and Best Buy also have the discount.

Hero - Black - Score - WIRED - Recommends

The Hero 7 Black got an 8/10 score and WIRED Recommends award in our review last year, but here are some of the highlights, along with some notes on what the Hero 8 Black offers if you want to spend the extra money.

WIRED: The biggest reason to stick with the Hero 7 instead of opting for a pricier Hero 8 is the removable lens cover. There a lot of third party filters out there that can improve your shots (neutral density filters, which are like sunglasses for your lens,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Wired
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.