Australian woman reveals her Tinder trick for getting five times as many matches

Mail Online | 6/22/2013 | Emilia Mazza For Daily Mail Australia
Les7799Les7799 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/10/04/01/19278716-0-image-a-221_1570149685433.jpg

A single mum in her fifties has revealed when it comes to looking for love, shaving a few years off her real age makes all the difference.

Lorrae Carr, a recruitment expert from Brisbane, Queensland and mother-of-two, is 51 and active on dating sites like Tinder in the hope of meeting someone special.

Age - Profile - Someone

While she's fit, healthy and attractive, she said if she includes her real age in her profile, matching with someone who compatible is as rare as 'finding a unicorn'.

However, she revealed something as simple as changing her age to 49 increased her match rate five times over.

Ms - Carr - Dishonesty - Capacity - View

Ms Carr said although she doesn't advocate for dishonesty in any capacity, it's her view that after a certain age women become 'invisible'.

'The reason is once a woman hits 50 she becomes invisible, I have done an experiment on this to prove it,' she told Brisbane Times.

Bid - Theory - Ms - Carr - Photos

In a bid to prove her theory, Ms Carr revealed she'd posted identical photos and profiles on the dating site, with the only difference being her age.

She said pitching herself as slightly younger meant she got give times the amount of responses than she normally would have.

Time - Men - Category

'For a long time now I put myself as 49, not 51, because men don't just search in that category and if they do they are in their 60s,' she said.

While Ms Carr doesn't believe she should need to change her age for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!