The Real Targets Are You and Me

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 10/2/2019 | George Prayias
Frost123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/APP-100118-Big-Voice.jpg

RUSH: Ladies and gentlemen, I made a point that needs to be reiterated. With all of this action the Democrats are taking toward impeaching Trump or proving Trump colluded with Russia — trying to disqualify Trump — the ultimate targets of all this are you and me and everybody who voted for Donald Trump. We’re the problem. Trump will come and go. As a president, the maximum number of years he can serve is eight. The people who voted for him are forever, because they have kids, their families expand and so forth, and the movement goes on.

Trump is the vessel. He’s the recipient of the support of this group. This is not to diminish Trump. I’m trying to tell you that we are the real objects of their hate. They despise us, folks. They literally hate us — that they can’t change our minds, that they can’t intimidate us, that they can’t persuade us to abandon Trump. It’s not that they’re not serious getting Trump. They are. You take Trump out, where do we go? But when Trump’s gone, they’re not gonna stop this.

Way - Mike - Pence - President - Trump

Another way to illustrate it is, hypothetically, let’s say that Mike Pence ends up as president here. You think this is gonna end? It’s only gonna intensify! If they’re able to get rid of Trump, they’re not gonna stop and say, “Mission accomplished,” and try to beat Pence in the election. They’re gonna keep going! There’s no stopping this. All there is, is defeating it. I’ve got a couple of audio sound bites — and I could produce a gazillion of them over the course of this program’s storied history. But just a couple in recent days.

Last night in New York City, on a local broadcast called Inside City Hall, the host was talking to the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .
Tagged: