Master’s Seminary Grad Preaches the Gospel at a Kanye West Concert

The Cripplegate | 9/30/2019 | Website
just-me (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://thecripplegate.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Pastor-Adam-Tyson-and-Kanye-West.png

You read that right.

Kanye West. If that name is unfamiliar to you, here is a little background.

West - Music - Artists - Century - Musicians

West is considered to be among the most recognized music artists of the 21st century and one of the best-selling musicians of all time with over 140 million records sold to date. He has won a total of 21 Grammy Awards, making West one of the most awarded artists of all time. Many of his music videos, most of a vile and explicit nature, have hundreds of millions of views each. Three of his albums have been included on Rolling Stone’s 2012 list of the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time. He and Bob Dylan are tied for having topped the annual Pazz & Jop critic poll the most number of times ever, with four albums each in the number one spot. In colaboration with Adidas, West founded Yeezy, a shoe and fashion line considered one of the most influential brands in the world. West is also the founder of the GOOD music label and the creative content company, Donda. In 2014, West married Kim Kardashian, with whom he has four children. Time magazine named West as one of the 100 most influential people in the world in recent years. More could be said.

Since early in 2019, West has been holding events called “Sunday Services” around the country. The events typically feature a live gospel choir alongside West and other musicians. Sunday services have been held in places like southern California, Chicago, Wyoming, Atlanta, Detroit, and, most recently, Queens.

Opinion - Detroit - Service - Friday - Show

But, in my opinion, the most notable was the Detroit service this past Friday. The free show, whose tickets were gone a few minutes, was held at the Aretha Franklin Amphitheatre. After about thirty minutes of gospel music, it happened. My friend and fellow-graduate of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Cripplegate
Wake Up To Breaking News!