Breaking: President Trump DEMANDS to Meet with Partisan CIA “Whistleblower” and White House Leaker!

The Gateway Pundit | 9/29/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/zjq92-600x400-1-1200x630.jpg

Breaking: President Trump DEMANDS to Meet with Partisan CIA “Whistleblower” and White House Leaker!

President Donald Trump took to Twitter on Sunday night to announce that he wants Rep. Adam Schiff “questioned at the highest level for fraud and treason.”

Rep - Schiff - Opening - Remarks - Falsehoods

Rep. Schiff recently lied in his opening remarks and claimed numerous falsehoods about President Trump’s call with the Ukranian president in spite of the transcript being provided to him the day before.

President Trump then DEMANDED that he meet the partisan CIA spy and “whistleblower” who filed his complaint based on second-hand reports and rumors.

American - Accuser - Accuser - Whistleblower - Conversation

“Like every American, I deserve to meet my accuser, especially when this accuser, the so-called “Whistleblower,” represented a perfect conversation with a foreign leader in a totally inaccurate and fraudulent way. Then Schiff made up what I actually said by lying to Congress……” Trump tweeted. “His lies were made in perhaps the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Gateway Pundit
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Hell sometimes looks an awful lot like an office cubicle.