There Is No Whistleblower, Just a Leaker! We’re in the Midst of a Cold Civil War

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 9/27/2019 | George Prayias
shankayshankay (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/APP-032818-RUSH-Anchorman.jpg

RUSH: There really is no whistleblower. This is just a leaker who followed procedures that have been established to give whistleblowers protection.

The whole thing is a sham. It’s nothing more than the Steele dossier 2.0, as I have been saying all week. A couple people now have come to this conclusion. It’s the same people, it’s the same scam, it’s the same objective, and I’m gonna add a name to potential Democrat presidential nominees coming up soon.

JOHNNY - DONOVAN - South - Florida - Line

JOHNNY DONOVAN: And now, from sunny South Florida, it’s Open Line Friday!

RUSH: Bottom line, there isn’t anything really new here. This is just the next phase of “Get Trump.” This is the next phase of the operation to overturn the election results of 2016. It’s the same players, it’s the same technique, it’s the same play. The whistleblower report, it was probably prepared with the assistance of House Intelligence Committee staffers.

Whistleblower - Trump - Phone - Call - Whistleblower

Nothing about this is genuine. There’s no real whistleblower who’s terribly alarmed and upset over what Trump said in a phone call. The whistleblower didn’t even hear it. It’s just the next phase. It’s the same play run to the different side of the line. Let’s put it that way. And the whistleblower report is the Steele dossier all over again. Some people think that it is the same technique with Christine Blasey Ford. But that whole thing was an extension of the original play.

What is this really all about? What is this really, really all about? It’s all about overturning the election results of 2016. Why is that so important? It goes beyond just the fact that the deep state lost. I think what it’s about is what I have long thought it’s about. It’s about making sure the American people do not learn the extent of the corruption in the Obama administration...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sorry Mr. Franklin, we couldn't keep it.