Ice-T Defends Wife Coco Austin After Receiving Backlash For Breastfeeding Nearly Four-Year-Old Daughter

The Daily Caller | 9/26/2019 | Staff
ridge-khridge-kh (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IceT_Coco_Austin-e1569524900693.jpg

View this post on Instagram

A mothers calling.... I'm so blessed to have this unbelievable experience in this thing called Nursing.. I had a hard time breastfeeding the 1st week of when Chanel was born, I almost gave up but my family told me to hang for another week.They told me I dont want to miss this special moment you have with your child.. health wise and bond wise..I hung in there and now almost 4 years later Chanel still wants the boob ..Its more of a comfort thing now and of course she eats regular but nap time and night time are our time and I'm lucky she hasn't grown out it yet because when that moment comes I will be so sad..its the best feeling and ALL mothers that nurse know.. I talk all about this kind of stuff on my baby blog at www.thecocoblog.com if you want to read my journey with Chanel #normalizebreastfeeding -swipe for more pics

A post shared by Coco (@coco) on

Rapper Ice-T has defended his wife Coco Austin after she was criticized for breastfeeding their almost four-year-old daughter.

Coco shared an Instagram photo of herself feeding Chanel and has faced backlash over the length of time the child has been breastfeeding, according to a report published by Page Six.

While - Mom - Ice - T - TMZ

“Every once in a while, you know what I’m saying, she wants to get close to her mom, that’s what they do,” Ice T told TMZ on Wednesday after he was asked about the situation.

“She eats food, she eats f–king cheeseburgers,” he added.

Coco - Struggles - Breastfeeding - Instagram - Post

Coco opened up about her struggles with breastfeeding in the Instagram post over...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Millions in tribute, but not a penny left for charity.