ASK FATHER: Grandparents were Masons. Is there demonic attachment now for generations?

wdtprs.com | 9/22/2019 | View all posts by Fr. John Zuhlsdorf →
gemini2323 (Posted by) Level 3

QUAERITUR:

Dear Fr Z – First, let me again express gratitude for your priesthood and the work you do. Your constant, faithful representation of the Faith and calm, stalwart encouragement are invaluable boons.

Post - Dreher - Things - Places - Wife

Second, I read this post from Dreher and have read other similar things in other places. My wife has (according to her grandparents) some high-degree Masons in her ancestry. She doesn’t exhibit any of these signs, though her family on that side is very troubled in many ways. How concerned should she/we be about demonic influence due to Masonic heritage?

Who might we talk to, since so few priests (at least nearby) seem to take such things seriously?

Exorcist - Question

Since I don’t know where you are, I am not sure whom you should talk to locally. However, I consulted a trusted exorcist about your question.

Our greatest concern should be ordinary, garden variety diabolical influence, namely, temptation.

Sins - Relationship - Lord - Sins - Others

Our own sins compromise our relationship with our Lord, not the sins of others. Nor do extraordinary diabolical interventions such as...
(Excerpt) Read more at: wdtprs.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!