Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Teddi Mellencamp Talks Pregnancy Cravings

E! Online | 9/21/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201961/rs_600x600-190701091554-600-teddi.cm.7119.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

Last weekend I had the opportunity to walk in a fashion show during NYFW. Now, I am no model— I can barely walk down the street properly— but I walked out there feeling good and excited to support my friend. That quickly shifted when I was hit with the barrage of memes and insta comments throwing negativity at me and my walk. I can definitely make fun of myself and am in on most jokes but sometimes it just gets to be too much. So I had a big ole cry and felt truly embarrassed— until I remembered this @brenebrown quote: “If you aren’t in the arena getting your ass kicked, I’m not interested in your feedback.” And you know what, I am so damn proud of myself for having the courage to step out of my comfort zone, especially at 15-weeks pregnant in a flesh-colored bodysuit, and do my very best. We cannot control other’s actions, we can only control our own. So now, I’m just gonna smile brighter and keep on strutting. 💕Shoutout to @kylerichards18 for absolutely killing it with @kyleandshahida! Such an amazing accomplishment 💕 #nyfw #babyonboard #bucketlist

A post shared by Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave (@teddimellencamp) on

This isn't Teddi Mellencamp's first time at the rodeo.

With baby number three on the way, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star is opening up about her pregnancy with E! News. Speaking to us at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas on Saturday, the reality TV personality kept it 100.

Cravings - Aversions

"I haven't had any weird cravings," she revealed, adding, "I've had aversions, though. Like I see lettuce and I'm like, 'No,' which is not ideal...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!