Amber Heard's lawyers show court photos of Johnny Depp smoking drugs from glass bong

Mail Online | 9/21/2019 | Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/21/14/18756590-0-image-a-28_1569073246338.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/19/8069944250677772275/1024x576_MP4_8069944250677772275.mp4

Amber Heard's attorneys threatened to make public photographs of Johnny Depp smoking drugs from a glass bong as part of their bitter legal battle this week.

Heard and Depp are battling over his allegation that she defamed him by writing in a Washington Post op-ed that she was the survivor of domestic abuse.

Depp - Divorce - Towards - Something - Lie

She never named him in it but Depp claims that because their bitter divorce was so public, it inferred he had been violent towards to her - something he says is a lie.

Her lawyers are asking the judge to keep the entire case under seal because, she says, she does not want private details of their friends and families' lives to become public which they inevitably will if they are submitted as part of the record.

Depp - Nothing - Thing

Depp, however, says he has nothing to hide and wants to hash the entire thing out publicly.

To urge Depp's team to change its position, Roberta Kaplan - Heard's attorney - said that they planned to submit the damning photographs as part of their case, according to The Blast.

Type - Material - Sake - Defense - Picture

They say it is the type of material that ought to stay private - for his sake - but that must be used in their defense to paint a clear picture of their marriage.

'These are highly confidential, Your Honor, so I just don’t want anyone else to see them. So, Your Honor, what I’ve just shown you are photos that are really just the tip of the iceberg that we would produce in this case.

'There are many, many more like them,'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!