Allison Mack and the Story of NXIVM: Inside the Sex Cult That Turned Women Into Recruiters for Their ''Master''

E! Online | 9/21/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2018320/rs_600x600-180420123648-600-Allison-Mack-red-carpet.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

"Keith made me feel precious to him," Christine Marie, who was a divorced mother of four when she first met Raniere in 1998, told the Albany Times-Union in 2012. "He touched me gently on the side of the face and told me that I was such an innocent, pure soul that I didn't even belong on this planet."

Christine said he hired her to write marketing materials for National Health Network and then for Executive Success Programs.

Keith - Marie - Paper - Raniere - Part

Then "Keith explained that it might help me if I would be physical with him," Marie told the paper. After they slept together, she said, Raniere "sat me down and told me I was now part of his inner circle and committed for life and I could never be physically involved with another man." He, however, said he was still involved with other women.

"I found it fascinating that these beautiful, smart women knew about each other and didn't seem upset to share Keith," Christine continued. "I thought they were all extraordinary women. Still, it seemed like secret polygamy to me, and I remember feeling sorry for them, too. As I understood it, they had to share the man they...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!