Trump Trolls California While Raking in $15 Million in Donations

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 9/20/2019 | Leslie Eastman
KimmyPoo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Trump-Border-Wall.png

Several conservative pundits recently suggested President Donald Trump should go to California, to remind Americans the look of a pure, unadulterated, Democrat-run, progressive state.

Rush Limbaugh, for instance, offered his sage advice.

Trump - California - Month - Republican - National

“I think Trump ought to start going to California. I think he ought to go there once a month. I think the Republican National Committee ought to schedule a debate in California,” Limbaugh said on his radio show. “I think the campaign should have ads showing and highlighting the homelessness in downtown Los Angeles and pointing out that this is what happens when Democrats run things with no opposition, no checks, no balances.”

The suggestions were golden. Trump visited the state and collected over $15 million in donations in a series of fundraisers held in the Bay Area, Los Angeles, and San Diego.

California - ATM - Politicians - Parties - Trump

California has long been an ATM for politicians of both parties. But even so, Trump’s haul this week is expected to be eye-popping. At Tuesday’s secretive Portola Valley luncheon, where ticket prices ranged from $1,000 to $100,000 and attendees were whisked to an undisclosed luncheon by shuttle, Trump raked in $3 million. Later that night, at a Beverly Hills soiree hosted by billionaire developer and longtime Trump supporter Geoffrey Palmer, the president added another $4 million to his tally. On Wednesday, he’s expected to bring the trip’s grand total to $15 million with a Los Angeles breakfast and San Diego luncheon.

That’s $15 million in a single state in less than 24 hours. By comparison, Kamala Harris raised $11.8 million nationwide during the entire second quarter of 2019.

Money - Indicator - Enthusiasm - Democrats - Panic

Since money is a crucial indicator of enthusiasm, the Democrats should be in full panic mode. California is the center of the #Resistance, the belly of the beast, the heart of liberal utopia. The fact that Trump drew so much financial support in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!
This space intentionally left blank