Pete Buttigieg says 2,200 aborted fetal remains found in his city ‘disturbing’ but don't politicize

www.christianpost.com | 9/19/2019 | Staff
just-me (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/30/233040.jpg

Facebook Twitter Email Print Menu Comment

Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg recently commented on the discovery of about 2,200 fetal remains at the home of a deceased abortionist who practiced in South Bend, Indiana, where Buttigieg serves as mayor.

Comments - Press - Wednesday - Buttigieg - Discovery

In comments to the press made on Wednesday, Buttigieg explained that while he found the discovery to be troubling, he did not want it to be made political.

“Like everyone, I find the news out of Illinois extremely disturbing, and I think it’s important that it be fully investigated,” stated Buttigieg in a video interview with Max Lewis of WSBT.

Politics - Time - Women - Access - Question

“I also hope it doesn’t get caught up in politics at a time when women need access to healthcare. There’s no question that what happened is disturbing. It’s unacceptable. And it needs to be looked into fully.”

On Sept. 3, former abortionist Dr. Ulrich Klopfer passed away. When his family went through his home, they found a large number of medically preserved aborted babies, later found to be 2,246 in total.

Klopfer - Abortion - Clinics - Indiana - South

Klopfer had overseen three abortion clinics in Indiana, including one in South Bend. He was practicing when Buttigieg was elected mayor in 2011.

Klopfer's license was suspended in 2015 when he failed to report the rape of an under-aged girl.

Medical - Licensing - Board - August - Klopfer

At a Medical Licensing Board hearing held in August 2016, Klopfer said that he did not believe he was obligated to report every incident in which a minor becomes pregnant.

“If I have a child, 13 or 14, coming to the clinic for an abortion with their mother or father or both, it doesn't mean in each and every case it's child abuse,” claimed Klopfer, as reported by WSBT in 2016.

Kevin - Bolger - Defense - Attorney - Klopfer

Kevin Bolger, a criminal defense attorney representing Klopfer’s wife, explained to local media that the family was unaware of the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!