Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey's, Downton Abbey, Young Sheldon, Flash, Good Doctor, Supernatural and More

TVLine | 9/18/2019 | Michael Ausiello
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/09/aa.jpg?w=620

Ausiello: Short of offering you plane tickets to the UK — where the movie is already in theaters, or “cinemas” — I can tell you that Andy Swift emerged from a recent screening raving about a particularly beautiful scene between Michelle Dockery and Maggie Smith, one he says that will stay with you for days after you watch it. He also warned me, “Bring your tissues,” which, in retrospect, makes no sense since he knows I’m a monogrammed handkerchief guy.

Ausiello: With S.W.A.T. occupying its Wednesday time slot this fall, Criminal Minds‘ 15th and final, 10-episode season will premiere at midseason (maybe early 2020?). The series finale, titled “And in the End…,” promises to be “massive, explosive and transformative,” Aisha Tyler told us at the Saturn Awards. And while Dr. Lewis’ portrayer was mum on any big returns, she did tease “lots of really good surprises.”

Ausiello - TVLine - EP - Greg - Nicotero

Ausiello: When TVLine asked EP Greg Nicotero that very question on the Saturn Awards red carpet, it sure didn’t sound like Cailey Fleming would be hanging up her hat during Season 10 of the AMC drama (which kicks off Sunday, Oct. 6). “Oh, that would be so sad” if she left, he said. “Cailey’s such a rock star. I would find that very hard to believe.”

Ausiello: The cast and producers’ lips are mostly sealed regarding the final season, but creator Michael Schur did warn us about a particularly hilarious line of dialogue from Manny Jacinto’s Jason that had even his fellow cast members struggling to keep a straight face. “Our blooper reel for Season 4 is about 10 minutes long, and — not a joke — three-and-a-half minutes of it are one line that Manny had in one scene, and the rest of the actors trying to survive it.”

Ausiello - Maxwell - Jenkins - Will - Robinson

Ausiello: Maxwell Jenkins, who plays Will Robinson, told...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!