Will Smith Shares How to Sustain 'Lifelong Partnerships' in Birthday Video for Wife Jada

PEOPLE.com | 9/18/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/09/will-smith-jada.jpg?crop=0px,142px,2700px,1419px&resize=1200,630

Will Smith has a few words of wisdom for those in “lifelong partnerships” while wishing his wife Jada Pinkett Smith a happy 48th birthday.

The actor, 50, shared a hilarious video on Instagram in which he and the Red Table Talk host were on a plane headed to Tanzania.

Jada - Face - Will - Mistake - Wife

Jada kept a stoic face as she stared Will down while he explained that he’d made the mistake of not telling his wife about a key detail for their trip.

“I didn’t tell Jada that the [airport] runway was going to be dirt,” he told the camera, which then panned to show Jada chewing gum and staring at her husband.

Camera - Partnerships - Stuff - Runway - Dirt

Will then turned to the camera again and said, “I want to talk to y’all about sustaining lifelong partnerships. Stuff like, ‘It’s not really a runway, it’s dirt’ — you don’t say that. Your marriage doesn’t need it.”

“It just brings up conversations that are unnecessary when once you’re down the truth is revealed,” he continued. “The truth comes out in the wash.”

Admission - Mistake - Jada - Facade

Despite his admission to making a mistake, Jada kept a cool facade.

Trying not to look unnerved, Will turned to the camera and whispered, “It’s cool.”

Smith - Video - Bday - Babe - Sorry

Smith captioned the video, “Happy Bday babe! Sorry I didn’t tell you about the dirt runway in Tanzania…”

The couple married in 1997 and have two children together: son Jaden, 21, and daughter Willow, 18.

Jada - Marriage - Bad - Boys - Life

Jada has been open about her marriage to the Bad Boys for Life actor on her Facebook Watch show Red Table...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!