Jada Pinkett Smith on Finding 'a Beautiful Place' with Will After Tough Times: I Was 'Depleted'

PEOPLE.com | 9/18/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/gettyimages-504390862.jpg?crop=0px,0px,1800px,945px&resize=1200,630

Jada Pinkett Smith is celebrating her 48th birthday and living her best life.

As the actress and Red Table Talk host is a year older and wiser, she’s also strengthened her relationship with husband Will Smith.

Journey - Will - Me… - Place - Pinkett

“The journey between Will and me… we have come to such a beautiful place,” Pinkett Smith told PEOPLE in June. “I feel like we have a stronger bond than we even had in the beginning.”

She and Smith, 50, have come a long way from the near breaking point the actress experienced years back. The longtime couple started dating in 1995 and married in 1997.

Loss - Concentration - Family - Unit - Attention

“It just felt like a loss,” she said. “There was too much concentration on what was happening externally, and the family unit itself wasn’t getting the attention and care that I felt we needed.”

Pinkett Smith said juggling her family’s four careers (they’re parents to kids Willow, 18, and Jaden,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!