Inside the Reinvention of Jada Pinkett Smith: Shocking Truths, Raw Emotion and Rave Reviews for Red Table Talk

E! Online | 9/18/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201926/rs_600x600-190306165122-600-jada-pinkett-smith.cl.030619.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Pinkett Smith has acknowledged knowing from the beginning, when she and Smith first got together, that he was going to be the center of attention—at least in public.

"So I had to ask myself, 'Is career more important than having a good man who loves you and will provide a happy family?' I choose Will," she told Rolling Stone in 1998, when son Jaden Smith was 3 months old. "So now my work gets 40 percent. I can still have a career. I just won't have the one I planned on. That will not happen. I put my family first."

Sculpture - Someone - Signature - Relationship - Head

But, she added, "We have this African sculpture someone gave us that's the signature of our relationship. It's the head of a man—big, out there, dominant—and sitting regally on top of his head, in a chair, is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!