‘Dark Phoenix’ Honest Trailer: A Terrible Attempt To Remake A Bad Film Based On A Beloved Story

The Playlist | 9/18/2019 | Charles Barfield
Click For Photo: https://theplaylist.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Dark-Phoenix-Honest-Trailer.jpg

Sometimes Screen Junkies takes on objectively good movies for the company’s Honest Trailers series. Those tend to be a bit more nit-picky and less interesting than the videos made about terrible films. And because of that, it’s with great glee that I get to share the Honest Trailer for “Dark Phoenix.”

READ MORE: Simon Kinberg Falls On The Sword For ‘Dark Phoenix’ Critical & Box Office Failure: “That’s On Me”

Screen - Junkies - Track - Record - Punches

As you might expect, given the Screen Junkies’ track record, they don’t pull any punches when it comes to Fox’s most recent ‘X-Men’ film. Sure, fans might argue that “Dark Phoenix” isn’t the bottom of the barrel X-film. “X-Men Origins: Wolverine” or even “X-Men: Apocalypse” are likely worse than Simon Kinberg’s directorial debut. However, there’s no denying that “Dark Phoenix” is a bad film.

And in the Honest Trailer, no stone is left unturned. The film’s lowlights include...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Playlist
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!