Corey Lewandowski Trolls Befuddled Democrats on House Judiciary Committee

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 9/18/2019 | Mike LaChance
my_new_puppy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Corey-Lewandowski-testimony.jpg

Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski appeared before the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday and answered questions for hours. It was the latest attempt by Democrats to appear as if they are trying to impeach Trump.

Here is his opening statement:

Hearing - Chaos - Democrats - Lewandowski - Calmly

The hearing descended into chaos almost immediately. Democrats made themselves look foolish as Lewandowski calmly responded in ways that highlighted the absurdity of the entire event.

Alex Pappas reports at FOX News:

Hours - Testimony - Lawmakers - Democrat - Committee

After five hours of testimony before lawmakers, the top Democrat on the committee, Rep. Jerry Nadler, told Lewandowski his “behavior in this hearing room has been completely unacceptable,” and said holding him “in contempt” is “certainly under consideration.”

Lewandowski immediately frustrated Nadler, the committee’s chairman, during the Democrat’s first question earlier in the day – when the witness, in an apparent effort to stall for time, repeatedly asked Nadler to point to the specific section in the Robert Mueller report related to his question. Lewandowski was following White House orders not to discuss confidential conversations with the president beyond what was already public in the former special counsel’s report.

Nadler - President - Donald - Trump - June

Asked by Nadler if he met alone with President Donald Trump in June 2017, Lewandowski said, “Could you read the exact language of the report? I don’t have it available to me.”

“I don’t think I need to do that,” Nadler shot back. “I have limited time.”

Question - Lewandowski - Nadler - Memory - Report

Asked the question again, Lewandowski told Nadler he needed him to “refresh” his memory of what was in the report. He demanded that Democrats provide him a copy of the report, sending Democratic staff scrambling to find...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!