Georgia homeowner shoots and kills three masked men

Mail Online | 9/16/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
CoraavCoraav (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/16/21/18549814-0-image-a-57_1568667529546.jpg

A Georgia homeowner has shot and killed three young men wearing masks, according to local police.

Rockdale County sheriff's deputy Lee Thomas said the Conyers homeowner shot the men, who arrived at the residence with their faces covered, on Monday morning just before 4am.

Shooting - Thomas - Officers - White - Oak

After the shooting, Thomas called 911. When responding officers arrived to the White Oak Court home, they found the three men suffering from gunshot wounds.

Officers immediately began administering first aid, but one man was pronounced dead at the scene.

Men - Hospital - Injuries

The other two men were rushed to a local hospital where they died of their injuries.

Deputy Thomas said authorities were still awaiting information from the county coroner on the identities and ages of the victims.

Police - Weapons - Scene - Guns

Police said two weapons were found at the scene and they are working to determine who the guns belonged to.

The Rockdale County Sheriff's Office said the investigation is still in the preliminary stages and the homeowner is currently being questioned about the details of the shooting.

Witness - Carlos - Watson - Gunshots

Witness, Carlos Watson, said the gunshots woke him up.

'After I heard the gunfire I got...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!