MSNBC Gushes, Hillary Was Right About Racist Trump-Supporting ‘Deplorables!’

NewsBusters | 9/13/2019 | Staff
darkkazune (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/decision_2020_post-debate_analysis_-_1_40_00_am_-_1_41_57_am_-_01_01_17_am.jpg

To once-pantsless Clinton adviser Phillipe Reines, Reid proposed that Clinton wasn’t wrong about Trump voters being a racist “basket of deplorables:”

For Hillary Clinton it was always a puzzle. She had to talk about the Republican voters in a certain way that in a certain sense, turned them off. She got caught up in the, well, you're damning them. But if they’re supporting what Donald Trump is doing, it becomes difficult to people them away ideologically from what he's doing. And If what he's doing is racism, what do you say about the folks who are cheering him on?

Course - Reines - Statement - President - Obama

Of course Reines agreed. “It turns out she was dead on,” he gushed, even comparing the statement to President Obama’s awful, “clinging to their guns and religion” comment as a worthy analysis of the right:

It's a great point. In addition to Hillary Clinton in 2016 making her comment about basket of deplorables, which I wish she had not said at the time and I think she wishes she had not said at the time, it turns out she was dead on. If you go back to 2008, if you remember Barack Obama said people with their guns and I think Bibles, I may be getting the quote wrong.

Reines - Democrats

Reines self-righteously argued that Democrats could...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!