Piers Morgan Rips BBC For Making Films That Teach Kids There Are 100 Genders

CNS News | 9/13/2019 | Staff
reantes (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/morgan_1.jpg

Good Morning Britain co-host Piers Morgan wasted no time in tearing to shreds a claim that there are at least 100 genders for human beings, a position the BBC is teaching to young children in a series of educational videos. Morgan went so far in mocking the 100-gender theory by proposing that he could identify as a "two-spirit, neutrois penguin," and no one could, under the new gender-identity rules, argue otherwise.

During the lengthy segment on Sept. 7, Piers Morgan argued that there are two genders, male and female, and that transgender people, for a variety of reasons, may identify as the gender opposite to their anatomy, either male or female. Journalist Bejamin Butterworth, a gay man brought on to defend the the BBC films tried to argue that people may gender-identify in myriad ways.

Morgan - Butterworth - Morgan - Gender - Butterworth

Early on, Morgan asked Butterworth to describe his, Morgan's gender. Butterworth said he assumed Morgan was a "cis-man," which apparently means a biological male who identifies as a man.

“Listen, I’m not a cis-man, you keep calling me a cis-man, I’m a man," said Morgan.

Well - Butterworth

“Well that’s fine!" said Butterworth. "And that’s how you can identify."

“Stop calling me it!" replied Morgan. "I feel insulted and offended that you keep calling me a cis-man when actually I’m a man. You see how this works?...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!