Felicity Huffman arrives in Boston for sentencing after detailing tearful fight with daughter

Mail Online | 9/13/2019 | Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
entengo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/12/22/18413038-0-image-a-44_1568323992974.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/09/12/5873113930182343870/1024x576_MP4_5873113930182343870.mp4

Felicity Huffman and her husband William H Macy touched down in Boston ahead of her sentencing in federal court this week.

The Oscar-nominated actress was in no mood to talk and hid behind a cap and sunglasses as she made her way though Logan International Airport with her husband William H Macy and one of her lawyers in the case.

Huffman - Sentence - Month - Prison - Prosecutors

Huffman, 56, is hoping to avoid serving a sentence of one month in federal prison that prosecutors have recommended in the case after she entered a guilty plea to charges of conspiracy to commit mail fraud and honest services mail fraud.

Those charges stem from her decision to pay a proctor to falsify her teenage daughter's standardized aptitude test so that she could attain a higher score.

Letter - Judge - Indira - Talwani - Time

In her letter to Judge Indira Talwani, who will ultimately rule on whether or not she will serve time behind bars, Huffman detailed the tearful confrontation she had with her daughter after her arrest.

That same court filing also revealed that on the morning of Huffman's arrest, her teenage daughters woke up to find FBI agents with guns drawn to their heads.

'I - Law - Community - Daughter - Family

'I have broken the law, deceived the educational community, betrayed my daughter, and failed my family,' wrote Huffman in her letter to Judge Talwani.

'When my daughter looked at me and asked with tears streaming down her face, "Why didn't you believe in me? Why didn't you think I could do it on my own?" I had no adequate answer for her.'

Huffman - 'I

Huffman continued: 'I could only say, "I am sorry. I was frightened and I was stupid."'

She then explained how this one decision caused her entire life to fall apart.

Blind - Panic - Thing - Huffman

'In my blind panic, I have done the exact thing that I was desperate to avoid,' said Huffman.

'I have compromised my daughter's culture, the wholeness of my...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!