Lenny Dykstra tussles with the angry bagel guy at their pre-fight event

Mail Online | 9/12/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
tanikaki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/13/06/18428294-0-image-a-6_1568353594437.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/11/6192530280570795099/1024x576_MP4_6192530280570795099.mp4

View this post on Instagram

Thursday Night Raw #lennydykstra #bagelguy

A post shared by Dani Zoldan (@danizoldan) on

Former troubled Mets player Lenny Dykstra ended up getting into a tussle with Angry Bagel Guy, Chris Morgan, on Thursday night during a promotional event in New York for their upcoming boxing match.

The pair were promoting their up-coming fight when the retired MLB All-Star sent the little Long Islander off the stage at the Stand Up NY comedy club on the Upper West Side.

Morgan - Stage - Shirt - Lunge - Dykstra

Morgan, 45, wanted to retaliate immediately and climbed back on stage only to take off his shirt and lunge directly at Dykstra.

A number of burly men ended up having to restrain the 56-year-old before he could do any more damage.

Bagel - Store - Customer - Dykstra - Shirt

The bagel store customer said that Dykstra ripping off his shirt was a 'cheap shot.'

'Once the shirt came off it was over, I was all over them, they had to get me off,' he told The New York Post.

Pair - Battle - Ring - September - Atlantic

The pair are due to battle it out for real in the ring on September 28 in Atlantic City.

Dykstra has vowed to 'f***ing punish' Morgan for his women-hating tirade.

Morgan - Challenge

Morgan appears to be taking the challenge seriously.

'I've been jogging every day. Eating better,' he said. 'I switched to chicken and fish, whole-wheat bagels, none of that other ****. That gluten-free ****.'

Dykstra

'I am so much more ready. And I'm gonna destroy you,' he yelled at Dykstra.

'If you beat me I will literally walk across the country and swim across the f***ing ocean,' Dykstra replied.

Dykstra - New - York - Member - Mets

Dykstra was immortalized in New York as a member of the famous 1986 Mets team that won the World Series, but things have not gone as well for him since his playing career ended.

He has had numerous run-ins with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!