18 Years After 9/11…Why We Must NEVER Forget

Sparta Report | 9/11/2019 | kingsjester
Nighty (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.spartareport.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/a05_61124_10.jpg

In some ways it does not seem like it has been 18 years since the worst Terrorist Attack ever perpetrated on American soil.

In other ways, it seems like an eternity.

Day - Nightmare

That horrible day was so surreal. It seemed to me like I was stuck in a nightmare.

Certainly this couldn’t be happening to us? We’re the greatest nation in the world. Who in their right mind, would dare attack the United States of America? Who would be brazen enough to attack us, using instruments of our own design? Who would actually dare flying planes into the Twin Towers, a living symbol of American Prosperity?

Matter - Plane - Pentagon - Seat - Power

For that matter,. who would fly a plane into the Pentagon? The Seat of Power behind our nation’s awesome Military, the finest collection of Fighting Men and Women on Earth?

It was not a nightmare. It was a reality.

Plane - Crash - World - Trade - Center

I remember seeing that first plane crash into the World Trade Center.

I remember the look of incredulity and panic on the faces of Steve Doocy, Brian Kilmeade, and E.D. Hill, as they watched from the set of Fox and Friends that fateful morning.

Plane - Approach - Horrifying - Realization - Accident…

I remember the second plane on its approach, and the horrifying realization that this was no accident… that America was under attack. An attack, which turned out to have been planned and executed by Osama bin Laden, and a group of Saudi Arabians, members of the Muslim Terrorist Group, known as al-Qaeda.

I remember the images of Americans jumping out of windows to their certain death, rather than be consumed by the fires, raging around them.

Thud - Pavement

I remember the sickening thud as they hit the pavement.

I remember the images of the brave NYC Policemen and Firemen as they rushed into the World Trade Center…never to return.

First - Tower - Collapse…then

I remember watching the First Tower collapse…then, the second one.

I remember a heroic Mayor Rudy Giuliani, out...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Sparta Report
Wake Up To Breaking News!
When will they ever learn?
Tagged: