Chris Paul says he was not interested in posing nude until wife Jada encouraged him

Mail Online | 2/14/2018 | James Desborough For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/10/17/18308240-0-image-a-2_1568131474789.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/09/10/5514685122006069606/1024x576_MP4_5514685122006069606.mp4

Chris Paul wowed fans last week after he bared all in a nude photo shoot for ESPN magazine, but the NBA star has admitted he had no interest in posing for the issue when he was first approached.

The Oklahoma City Thunder point guard was among a slew of athletes who stripped down for cameras for ESPN's annual September Body Issue that hit newsstands last Wednesday.

Paul - Diet - Health - Physique - Incredibly

Paul, 34, reflected on how committing to a plant-based diet improved his health and physique and showed off his incredibly toned frame while posing naked on the court.

But in an interview with DailyMailTV, the nine-time NBA All-Star revealed he was reluctant to take part in the 'nerve-racking' shoot and was actually forced into it by his wife.

Ball - Player - Premiere - Game - Changers

The ball player attended the premiere of The Game Changers last Tuesday alongside wife Jada Crawley, who smirked when he was asked about the risque photos.

'You know why she's smiling? It's because it was actually her idea,' Paul said.

Opportunity - Man

'When I was brought the opportunity to do it, I was like, "Man, no. I'm not doing that." And she was like, "No, you are. You're gonna do it".'

Looking back, Paul acknowledged it was an 'eye-opening' experience that took him out of his comfort zone - having to play ball in nothing but his birthday suit.

Situation - Life

'It definitely put me in a situation that I've never been in. I'm so excited that I did it because I mean, it's one life,' he added.

'It was nerve-wracking doing the shoot.

Lot - Basketball - Life - Time - Clothes

'You're absolutely naked. I have played a lot of basketball in my life but that was the first time I hooped without no clothes on,' he joked.

As for his wife of seven years, she said it was 'fun' to watch her husband transform his body and get into shape....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: