Oregon Governor CAUGHT In Another Scandal, Public Records Advocate Resigns Amid Cover Up

The Gateway Pundit | 9/9/2019 | Staff
oxboy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/Kate-Brown-Ginger-McCall-1200x630.jpg

This is a record of my January 15, 2019 meeting with Misha Isaak and Emily Matasarof Governor Kate Brown’s office. I am writing this the day after the meeting with Misha and Emily.

This meeting was called at my request after a previous meeting in which Misha and Emily in which Misha disagreed with several of the points made in the Public Records Advisory Council’s November 30, 2018 report. Todd Albert, Deputy Public Records Advocate, was also present at that prior meeting, which took place on January 7, 2019. During the January 7, 2019 meeting, Misha instructed me and Todd that if we planned to file future reports, we should send them to the Governor’s office prior to filing so that the Governor’s office could comment. It was left ambiguous whether these comments would be binding or simply advisory.

Conversation - Emily - Matasar - Timeline - Reports

In a followup conversation with Emily Matasar, I asked what the timeline was for sending reports to the Governor’s office and attempted to clarify whether the Office of the Public Records Advocate or the Public Records Advisory Council were required to receive authorization from the Governor’s office before filing reports or publicly releasing them. Emily indicated that the Governor’s office wanted the opportunity tocomment on any reports but was uncertain of whether or not the Public Records Advocate or Council needed authorization. She suggested that we set up a meeting with Misha. That meeting was set for January 15, 2019.

The January 15, 2019 meeting began with Misha stating that he had reviewed ORS 192 and his interpretation of it is that the Public Records Advocate works for the Governor’s Office. He recalled that in conversations with DAS during the spring of 2018, DAS had stated that it did not think it was appropriate for DAS to supervise the Advocate. The Governor’s Office then...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Gateway Pundit
Wake Up To Breaking News!