Shoppers blast a department store selling asymmetrical jeans for $462

Mail Online | 9/9/2019 | Danielle Zoellner For Dailymail.com
marika (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/09/21/18268190-0-image-a-10_1568059520797.jpg

Department store Neiman Marcus has started to sell asymmetrical jeans for an astounding $462, after the trend was first modeled by celebrities like Celine Dion earlier this year.

The Ksenia Schnaider Asymmetric Skinny & Wide-Leg Jeans ($462) sold on the department store's website feature one leg skinny while the other leg shows off a flared style.

Style - Consumers - Stamp - Approval - Celine

Although the denim style might be bizarre to consumers, it has already received a stamp of approval from Celine, 51, who modeled the style during Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week in June.

It is not clear if Celine modeled the jeans featured on Neiman Marcus' site or a different brand, but she paired the look with a feathered pink top and matching heels.

Release - Denim - Trend - Consumers

The release of the latest denim trend has left some consumers confused.

'Well, that's just dumb,' one consumer wrote on Twitter after multiple news organization reported the trend.

Buzzfeed - Reporter - Julia - Reinstein - Trend

Buzzfeed reporter Julia Reinstein also commented on the trend on Twitter, writing: 'I love manrepeller but i hate manrepeller. look at these $462 ASYMMETRICAL JEANS they want us to buy.'

She mentioned Man Repeller, a fashion news site that also releases newsletters to consumers of fashion trends they should purchase. The site apparently also recommended the asymmetrical jean trend.

Manrepeller - Newsletter - HORRENDOUS - Jeans

'Me: manrepeller newsletter: let me tell you about the most HORRENDOUS jeans you should buy for ALL...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!