Megyn Kelly beams at Napa wedding of Fox News contributor Guy Benson and Adam Wise

Mail Online | 9/9/2019 | Marlene Lenthang For Dailymail.com
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/09/20/18267696-0-image-a-61_1568058405619.jpg

Megyn Kelly beamed as she attended the intimate wedding of Fox contributor Guy Benson and Adam Wise on Saturday, proud that she inadvertently brought the couple together.

The former Fox anchor featured Benson on her old Fox show The Kelly File back in 2015 where the 34-year-old came out as gay on live television.

Benson - TV - Confession - Television - Appearance

Benson called the TV confession the 'most terrifying television appearance of my life.' But it was his gutsy on-air statement that led Wise to reach out to him.

Before long Benson and Wise, a 24-year-old consultant for the federal government, fell in love and got engaged in 2018.

Knot - Ceremony - Charles - Krug - Winery

The two tied in the knot in a romantic ceremony at the Charles Krug Winery in Napa Valley, California on Saturday before 150 close guests including their inadvertent matchmaker Kelly.

'We don’t socialize all the time with Megyn; we’ll occasionally exchange notes, but just given what she did with us, with me, for me four years ago, there was no way that I was not going to invite her to this culmination of that journey that in some ways began on her show,' Benson said to People Magazine on inviting the 48-year-old journalist.

Benson - Fox - News - Radio - Guy

Benson, who hosts Fox News Radio's The Guy Benson Show, appeared on Kelly's show back in 2015 to promote his new book End of Discussion. In addition to promoting his book, he came out as gay.

'In the book, in a footnote, I came out as gay because there was a whole chapter about gay rights and the religious liberties, and I felt like it was important for me to disclose to the audience just ethically, yes, from a journalism perspective,' Benson said.

Wise - Segment - Parents - Colorado - Benson

Wise was watching the segment with his parents in Colorado and decided to e-mail Benson to say he inspired him.

'I wanted help reconciling...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!