Cara Delevingne is the UK's highest-paid supermodel at just 27 with earnings of £21.6 million

Mail Online | 9/8/2019 | Alison Boshoff for the Daily Mail
gabriella250 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/08/22/18229816-0-image-a-18_1567978117402.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/20/7482774113536751108/1024x576_MP4_7482774113536751108.mp4

For years, Cara Delevingne has been the UK’s most successful model, even eclipsing her icon Kate Moss in 2017. But there’s successful and there’s really successful, with newly published accounts for her company Cara & Co revealing that her earnings have reached another level.

Documents filed at Companies House reveal she made £21.6 million in 2018 — that’s more than £59,000 a day. It’s up from the £12.7 million she made in 2017 (and dwarfs the mere £9 million Kate raked in).

Bag - Powder - Cocaine - Doorstep - Therapy

Once infamous for partying hard (she was even pictured dropping a bag of white powder that appeared to resemble cocaine on her doorstep), now she credits therapy, celery juice and true love with American actress Ashley Benson — with whom she put on a loved-up display at the U.S. Open tennis this weekend — for her burgeoning good fortune.

Indeed, she has cleaned up in all senses, renouncing her party lifestyle and branching out from modelling into acting, singing and novel-writing. She told an interviewer this month: ‘When I was younger I could be wild and work. Now I can’t do both.

Cara - Phenomenon - CEO - Brand - ALISON

So how did Cara become such a world-beating phenomenon and CEO of her own brand? ALISON BOSHOFF has the story . . .

Cara launched her career as a quirky, face-pulling, Instagram-loving breath of fresh air.

Father - Charles - Property - Developer - Son

Her father, Charles, is a successful property developer and the son of Hamar, 1st Viscount Greenwood, a politician.

Her mother, Pandora, a longstanding friend of Sarah Ferguson, is the daughter of publishing magnate Sir Jocelyn Stevens and Jane Sheffield, who was Princess Margaret’s lady-in-waiting.

Pandora - Addiction - Time - Family - House

Pandora struggled with heroin addiction and for a time moved out of the family house in a desperate bid to get clean.

The youngest of three sisters, Cara felt she needed to try to look after her mother.

Escape - Sarah - Doukas - Storm

An escape came via Sarah Doukas, of Storm...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
With God all things are possible, but not probable.