The Ideal Conceal IC380 Cell Phone Pistol

americanshootingjournal.com | 9/6/2019 | AmSJ Staff
yana.booyana.boo (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://americanshootingjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/sample-5.jpg

Some people that live out in rural areas carry rifles in their trucks. A common question that comes up for these folks are, what is the best type of rifles to have and its purpose. The following is a story by Alex C of Firearm Blog on his findings.

When I was a boy, every truck you saw in Texas (even in urban areas) seemed to have a gun rack in the back window with two or three different long guns proudly displayed on it. A rifle or two and a shotgun were not at all uncommon to see inside vehicle windows, but that definitely is now quite rare. While not illegal, people are more conscious of concealing their firearms in vehicles due to theft and urbanization (people aren’t as used to seeing firearms in plain sight these days).

People - Truck - Gun - Lots - Abuse

That said, just because you can’t see them doesn’t mean they aren’t there. Many people I know have a designated “truck gun” that they don’t mind being knocked around or subjected to lots of abuse, but picking one can be a little tricky. Several factors come into play when selecting one:

Are you in a rural or urban area?

Area - Wildlife - Obviously - Protection - Name

If you live in an urban area, statistically you are not likely to encounter threatening wildlife. Obviously personal protection is the name of the game here, so many people opt for a pistol instead of a long gun. Concealed carry pistols are often small, but in your car’s glove box you can keep a duty pistol if you choose to.

Defense or pest control possibility?

Area - Something - Coyote - Chicken - Coop

As mentioned above, if you live in a rural area then you may need something to nail a coyote anxious to snatch a chicken from a coop or grab a lamb. I have a relative who just last year lost a chicken every...
(Excerpt) Read more at: americanshootingjournal.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Government, where everything works great, until something has to work.