Morgan Hertzan Boards Viceland as General Manager Amid News Expansion

Variety | 9/5/2019 | Elaine Low
Traight (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2019/09/morgan-hertzan-guy-slattery.jpg?w=700&h=393&crop=1

Television executive Morgan Hertzan is joining the Vice media family as executive vice president and general manager of Viceland as the company expands its news coverage and programming.

Hertzan, who will report to Vice’s global news and entertainment president Jesse Angelo, will oversee programming strategy and operations for the Vice television network and integrate Vice News content into the channel, said the company. The news and non-fiction exec will also work on developing, creating and distributing Vice News to additional platforms with new partners.

Vice - Trust - Generation - News - Consumers

“Vice has earned the trust of an entire generation of news consumers, and I can’t wait to see it come alive on VICELAND,” said Hertzan in a release. “Both Nancy [Dubuc, Vice CEO] and Jesse have an incredible vision for the future of VICE, and I look forward to working with my friends at A+E Networks on this next exciting chapter.”

Hertzan was previous a partner at Efran Films and a senior vice president and general manager of Walt Disney Television/ABC News’ Lincoln Square Studios.

Bale - Dick - Cheney - 'Vice

Christian Bale 'Summoned' Dick Cheney in 'Vice'

“Morgan is a force in the news and television industry,” said Angelo. “From MTV and Lincoln Square to LX.TV and Viacom, he’s an executive who knows how to make impactful programming,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Variety
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.