The Man Who Would “Organize ****” Saul Alinsky Would Be Proud of the LEFT Today

Night987 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://grandmageri422.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/alinsky-1.jpg

One of the most nefarious figures in modern American history, Saul Alinsky, joked about “Organizing ****.” He’s had 47 years to bring this task to fruition.

The reader knows that I am joking here, but even joking about this man’s eternity in **** seems un-Christian and perhaps unfeeling. But is it?

Saul - Alinsky - Bible - Life - Earth

Saul Alinsky occasionally quoted from the Bible during his life on earth. He must have known about the reality of ****:

“For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse” (Romans 1:20).

Interview - Alinsky

An interview with Alinsky from 1966:

The intent of this article is to reveal the heart of today’s LEFT, and how they truly consider “Rules for Radicals” to be their bible.

Rest - Article - Alinsky - Quotes - Commentary

The rest of this article will have the most famous (infamous) of Alinsky’s quotes with commentary inserted by me which will be indented:

“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)”

Brett - Kavanaugh

Think “Brett Kavanaugh”

Obama comes to mind, doesn’t he? Bernie Sanders knows the truth of Alinsky’s quote, and Bernie would not be satisfied until a Single Payer healthcare system was implemented.

Mind - Barack - Obama - Rahm - Emanuel

Again, this brings to my mind Barack Obama and also Rahm Emanuel.

Oh, how true this is! Think about the unrepentant domestic terrorist, Bill Ayers. Also we must realize that if the line up of the Democratic contenders for 2020 would appear as their true selves, they would look like a bunch of old hippies. But alas, they must play by the rules to infiltrate the system.

Sounds - Threat

Sounds like a threat to me. This clearly shows...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Absolute Truth from the Word of God
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never under estimate the power of the people, especially when they are a stupid mass!